- Flexibility and mobility warm-ups - Variations on a myriad of dynamic warm-ups and static stretches, including pistols, and balance work.
- Basic strength – development for disadvantaged leverage and basic prowess in gymnastics movements.
- Parallette work – handstands, L-sits, stretching, handstand push-ups, range-of-motion/extended-range-of-motion training.
- Ring variations – core-training exercises, support work, proper hand placement, L-sits, iron-cross progressions, dislocates, presses, muscle-ups and muscle-up drills, kips, handstands, and conditioning.
- Rope-climb technique - variations on ascent styles and development of upper-body needs.
- Bar variations – handstands, back levers, skin-the-cats, L-sit pull-up variations, stretching, kipping swings, chest-to-bar pull-ups, butterfly kipping, pull-overs, bar muscle-ups.
- Handstand variations – handstand push-ups, handstand forward rolls, balance work, presses to handstands, L-sits to handstands, handstand walking, planche demo (and progressions).
- How to coach, spot and scale all elements for practice and workouts.
Sent electronically 1-2 weeks after course completion to the email address used for registration.
The default language for this course is English. Any course with a translator are specified in the "Language" section from the event registration link.
CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS (CEUS)
Upon successful completion of this course, a Certified CrossFit Trainer may claim 14 CEUs towards their continuing education.
US $645 or equivalent for courses in Australia, Canada and the United Kingdom.
CrossFit does not accommodate refunds or transfers.
Email email@example.com for discounts for active duty or retired military personnel and first responders.
REGISTER HERE: https://crossfit.regfox.com/gymtampafeb2018