10 Tips For Better Living
Keeping it simple, keeping it real. Here are 10 tips to incorporate into your life that will improve all areas.
- Lift Heavy Things. Strength is more important than any other aspect of fitness. If you are weak you will not survive let alone thrive.
- Move. Quickly and often; you must elevate your heart rate on a frequent basis and breathe heavy. There are many ways to accomplish this – find what works best for you.
- 3 Times a Week. Find the time to do #’s 1 & 2. If you cannot find the time you need to re evaluate and change your ‘schedule’ so that you can. There are no excuses.
- Eat Real Food. Eat meat and fowl that were raised on pasture, eggs and wild seafood. Eat vegetables and fruits preferably local and organic. Eat healthy fats from pastured animals and wild fish. Eat roots, tubers and some starch commensurate with your activity levels and goals.
- Maintain a Healthy Weight: eat quantities of the above listed foods to support your activities but not excess body fat.
- Sleep. At least 7-9 hours a night of sleep in a dark room with no LED distractions. Avoid violent television and technological stimulation 2+ hours prior to bedtime
- Breathe & Focus. Find time for quiet reflection preferably in nature; if not, anywhere you can focus on the moment observing your breath and stillness. Keep focused on your path and your goals. This can be done in many ways – find what works best for you.
- Laugh. Find humor on a daily basis; learn to laugh and smile frequently. See obstacles as opportunities. Maintain an optimistic yet realistic viewpoint.
- Find a Qualified Healer. Our healthcare system is flawed; seek a gifted alternative/holistic/functional medicine doctor to oversee your health care that focuses on preventative measures rather than dis ease and toxic drugs.
- Be Grateful. Appreciate and give thanks to a higher power for what you do have. Ask for direction on how to achieve your goals and give back by helping those in need that also are willing to help themselves.
2017 10 31